Our MSC Products
To inquire about or place an order for VetCell Therapeutics USA’s MSC products, please email email@example.com or call us at +1-949-428-0500.
|Product Name||Product Description||Price|
|CT-1||Allogeneic canine adipose derived mesenchymal stem cells (caMSC) - 15 million cell count minimum||TBD|
|FT-1||Allogeneic feline adipose derived mesenchymal stem cells (feMSC) - 5 million cell count minimum||TBD|
Characterization of Cells:
- Strong capacity to expand.
- Multipotential differentiation along osteogenic, chondrogenic and adipogenic lineages.
- Tested negative for bacteria, fungi and mycoplasma.
- Undetectable for endotoxin.
- Normal karyotype.
Delivery and Storage:
- Frozen cells are shipped on dry ice.
- Upon receipt, store cells in liquid nitrogen immediately upon arrival.
- When stored at the recommended storage conditions, cells are stable up to the expiration date.
Canine and feline Mesenchymal Stem Cells have a finite lifespan in vitro. The cryopreserved cells are assured to be viable and functional when thawed and maintained properly.
Intended for non-human laboratory research use only.
MSC Differentiation Potential
Chromosome analysis at the end of passage 2 shows that the MSCs do not undergo any genetic abnormalities.
The MSCs suppress the growth of PBMCs in an MLR assay; showing that the MSCs have immunomodulatory and immunosuppressive properties. Results are normalized with respect to the stimulated PBMC.
Why Partner with VetCell Therapeutics USA
Our MSCs are developed for use in research and clinical disease models
MSCs can be shipped fresh or frozen. Our shipping system preserves cell freshness and maximizes viability
We operate out of a GMP facility. Our clinical-grade products are developed in a cleanroom
Custom MSC products can be developed and manufactured upon customer request
We provide consulting and technical guidance for cell products and offer contract cleanroom manufacturing
VetCell Therapeutics USA’s products are manufactured in a controlled and regulated environment. The production procedures have been carefully developed and validated to produce a consistent product.
- VCT USA operates a GMP-compliant facility
- All cell products are made in an ISO 7 clean-room
- Every product produced is verified for quality and sterility
Dedication to Quality
Monitoring and ensuring consistent quality is a primary focus in our stem cell manufacturing process. Quality control includes analyzing and testing vials for stability and cell health to certify that the products offer a consistent yield. Our MSCs also go through testing to ensure that they do not overstimulate immune cells.
- Every batch of cells undergoes the same quality control to guarantee we consistently manufacture healthy and functional cells.
- Each batch is reviewed and signed off by the quality assurance department and a certificate of analysis is included.
- All animal donors are pre-screened for various diseases to ensure a quality product.
The quality of VetCell Therapeutics USA’s products is of utmost importance. To that end, VetCell Therapeutics USA employs multiple layers of protection to ensure the products we produce are pure and free of potential contaminates.
Rigorous Quality Testing
Prior to shipping any cell product, we conduct thorough in-house and third-party quality testing to ensure purity, sterility, viability and translational properties of our MSC products. Below is data gathered from our internal testing of three randomly selected batches of MSCs.
Copyright © 2019 PrimeGen Global
The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only. VetCell Therapeutics USA makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information contained on or available through this web site, and such information is subject to change without notice.
You are encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician.
NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY WEB SITE.